Pasture rent in my region is ?????

mardi 11 mai 2021

For some neck and back reasons , the cattle left last fall . As did a lot of other cattle around here because of corn prices and land owners that are purely after a buck instead of being worried about dirt in ditches from tillage of hills that have no business being cropped . So pasture is tight . I was hit up by a local cattleman that I do know and respect , wanting to rent my pasture . Im sort of going down the soil health thing and refuse to crop my ground . And along the same lines , Being picky about how its pastured as well . Going to be fall calving cows , They will be gone before they calve . Basically by the month rent . Its tall now and no haying or bushhogging , I want it mob grazed , tromp it in the ground , move them daily , anyway , I have my rules . And probably just this year while I have some outages on me Ill need something to do next year , hopefully

 

So what kind of rent can be charged ? By the head ? by the acre ? How much ? In north mid western kentucky  :cool:



Pasture rent in my region is ?????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire