2014 1100X shifting problem

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

I just traded my 2009 1100 up to a 2014 1100X series. I had heard they were experiencing problems with getting the transmission to release from the gear they were in. My dealer assured me that it really wasn't much of a problem and that his shop's pre delivery procedures would fine tune the shifter to get rid of the problem. Kubota even has a sticker under the steering wheel that says if this happens to put even pressure on the shifter while holding down the foot brake for up to two minutes and it should release. 2 minutes?? If I back out of my drive while plowing snow onto the public road and have to wait two minutes for the transmission to pop out of reverse, I just might wind up dead.



Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a fix?



Thanks,

SF :bonk:





2014 1100X shifting problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire