RTV- X1100 Performance Mods

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Has anyone come up with any ways to free up any additional power on these units yet? and/or reliability mods that they may suggest?



I just got my wheels and tires put on stayed at 26" on the tire size mayb should have went to 27" but im happy. I also installed a alpine head unit. I read in one of the threads someone was thinking of removing the headliner around the speakers and placing a speaker grill around it. Anyone have any comments on this? Next time im home I think I will be putting a 40" light bar on the front and a 20" in the rear. I have to measure again but it looks like these bars will catch a mounting bolt on each side. is anyone able to verify?





RTV- X1100 Performance Mods

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire