Now the dog likes to ride. Solution for sliding on seat.

lundi 15 septembre 2014

For years, my dog would sit in the RTV until you started it up then she jumped off quickly. She had no problems with trucks, golf carts or ATV's so I'm assuming it's related to the diesel.



This year, I worked with her on riding in the RTV. It worked and now (as it is when I hop in the truck), she almost insists on coming along.



The main problem is 95% of the RTV usage of late is hauling firewood. To get the firewood, it's almost 1/2 mile each way, on a steep hill. Going up isn't a problem as the seat back holds her in position. On the way down, the hill is so steep, she slides right off the seat. I would slide off as well if not wearing my seat belt.



Found a great solution. Anti-slip pads. Had some laying around that were 12"x24". Lifted the seat cushion and slid an end underneath then let the rest lay on the seat. The dog doesn't slide at all.



The stuff I have is something like this.








Now the dog likes to ride. Solution for sliding on seat.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire