Belt Rake or Rotary Rake?

mercredi 8 octobre 2014

I'm lookin' at maybe getting a belt rake, but it appears as I'd be the only one on the face of the planet that wanted one. Anyone out there had any experience with a belt rake? I've goggled for them and didn't come up with any used ones or people willin' to talk about their experience with them. I'd like to know especially about the belts that hold the tines if they are generically available or can you drill or punch holes in a standard belt to mount the tines on? I need the maneuverability of something short like that. Any input about the belt rakes will be appreciated. Maybe I'll have try and find a very small rotary rake instead. I hay small areas. 1/4 - 1 acre. bjr



Belt Rake or Rotary Rake?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire