First Service RTVx1100c

mardi 24 mars 2015

I serviced my buggie yesterday and as most small equipment and even a lot of cars they did not give much thought about the person that was going to work on or maintain the machine. Wow I would rather service a Mack truck or a dozer than any compact equipment.

I used rottella 15-40 in the engine and the Kubota sudt2 in transmission front axle front knuckles and hyd oil. The only difference I can tell after the service is that the transmission does not have the whine noise when you first crank the machine up even cold that it used to have. Must be some difference in the synthetic oil over what it came from the factory with. Also used the factory Kubota filters. The magnet plug in the tranny had a lot of shavings and debris on it. Oil in tranny had slight discoloration but not bad. Oil in front knuckles and front axle looked new but changed it anyway. I know the book does not call to change out all of the fluids yet but I have always done that on equipment on the first round also just for good measure. Oil ,grease and filters are cheaper than parts. Should be go to go for couple of hundred hours now. :wave:





First Service RTVx1100c

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire