Two Questions

lundi 23 mars 2015

First: on a 2006 RTV900 can anybody tell me where the wires for the headlight switch come out of the wiring harness? The eBay auction indicated no headlights and there is an empty hole in the dashboard for a switch. There were no bulbs in the light assembleys but a socket was laying right there. I put LED bulbs in the sockets and they installed in the assemblys but they do not burn automatically. The only two wires I see under the dash , when I connect them the horn beeps. I thought I might be able to find where they have been cut off.

Getting around to work on this thing lately has been a problem, I was diagnosed with "Degenerative Disk Disease" about ten years ago and have gotten the injections about five times. Two weeks ago they did not help. Getting under the dash is fun.



Second: After being down in my back and a couple of rare Texas snowstorms, I went out to play with it and it would not start, would not make a sound I could hear. The charge light and gloplug light would come on but not a sound I can hear. Tried jumper cables and nothing. While talking with Bergs in Canada about the cab they suggested a neutral start switch but I see nothing under the hood. Do I have a Neutral Start Switch and where is it?

I got a friend to come help and while I held down the hydraulic lever he was able to open the bed. I think he wiggled the wires at the starter and now it starts. I was able to load it on my trailer to go get the tires changed. DiscountTireDirect , com had the cheapest 6 ply rated I could find. I put all 4 directional 25x10x12 because I am in sand. 4 for $330 here at my door from the brown truck.

Bryce

Hope the cab shows up in the next few days.





Two Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire