Caster Wheels- NH Round Baler Pickup

lundi 25 novembre 2019

I have a new to me BR7060 that I ran for the first time this year. I had another 7060 and a 740a in the past. This baler has the dual pickup wheels on the wide pickup. The pickup augers seam to be in good shape, and actaully thicker than by previous 7060 however I seam to plug the edges of the pickup fairly often. It seams the hay is caught when the pickup wheel runs over it, and that starts the jam at the auger. Has anyone put caster wheels from the newer roll belt series on a Br baler?? Does it help? It seams if I would get the pickup wheel out further in front of the baler it might help with jamming. I can get a set of the caster wheels for $300 off a newer baler...Thoughts???



Caster Wheels- NH Round Baler Pickup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire