Rtv 900. Won’t start

samedi 9 novembre 2019

I haven’t used it in a while and tried cranking it. It sputtered a couple times but would not start. I chalked it up to fuel and drained the tank and filled it with new fuel, changed filter, hooked it back up and nothing!!! So I figure it needs priming now and loosen the nut on the injector pump so I could crank it till fuel came out. No fuel!!! So I take the line from the out side of the fuel pump going to the injector pump and crank it. No fuel. This is an 08 model with 978hours on it.. I checked the fuel shutoff solenoid and it’s sloppy but works. ( bought new one but not here yet ). I open the shutoff manually still no fuel. I have heard it’s rare but the mechanical pump can go out.
I’m about out of options at this point.
Suggestions please.


Rtv 900. Won’t start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire