auction NH 499, first startup video. Does everything sound okay?

dimanche 24 mai 2020

Got this NH 499 at an auction a little while ago. Before running it I checked the fluid level in all 4 boxes and I greased every zerk. Well except for one, looks like I missed one in the manual and I still can't find it. It's listed as "Hex shaft bearing, located under header just forward of lower conditioner roll". I crawled all underneath and still can't find that one. I have all the manuals but haven't made any adjustments yet. Whenever I buy a piece of used equipment I buy the manuals and make sure everything adjustable is within spec. Also not sure if this makes any difference but this is operating lifted in transport mode.

 

So here's a walk around video. How's everything look and sound? The right side seems a bit loud to me, anything to be concerned about there? I edited in a 2nd video at the end to focus on that side. The tractor is currently running at idle, didn't want to push things yet.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpnQgV25Is

 

 

 

 



auction NH 499, first startup video. Does everything sound okay?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire