Side View Mirrors

vendredi 15 mai 2020

Out of respect for my neck and back, I decided to get a couple of side view mirrors for the 1120.

I wanted them to be the kind that will yield to trees and bush - they call them breakaway I guess.

Anyway, found a cheap pair on Amazon and was all set to execute when I read where Seizmik mirrors lifetime warranty cover just about anything - including operator stupidity. Turns out its a real good sturdy mirror with a beefy allen head bolt holding everything together. They are about 40% larger than the Amazon ones.

The mountings absorb a lot of shock and they don't tear up your ROPS.

I mounted them high so I didn't smack them getting in and out. See pics.

Anyway, thought I'd pass this along. Always looking for ways to save the body a little wear. I use the 1120 for mowing and its like pulling a trailer through the woods and field. These have already helped.

Tony

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200509_164641.jpg (104.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 20200509_164707.jpg (122.4 KB)


Side View Mirrors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire