NH Round Baler - wiring hardness

mardi 26 mai 2020

Well I got one of those pesky wire hardness problems.  Good news it is not the wrapping system, bad news it's my rear tail/brake lights (which I think I need traveling a state 4 lane divided highway it seems :o).

 

I've traced it about half way back on the baler to a spot that was 'easier' to get at to cut the outside protective covering.  Here is my question, does anyone have a better idea on how to cut that protective covering so it can be somewhat re-used?   Where I cut it, it now looks like a mouse has been chewing on it. :huh:  I have it located to the last 8' of the hardness, going on top to tear into the point of the hardness bending at the rear gate hinge next IDB.

 

And is there an electronic sensor that I can use to trace to the break?  I'm thinking like they use to find electric, telephone, water or gas lines underground.

 

TIA

 

Larry



NH Round Baler - wiring hardness

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire