Irrigation Worth It on Small Operation?

mardi 12 mai 2020

Hello There.  I am in the process of starting some coastal fields around my house in South Texas.  I have around 15 acres to sprig if it will ever rain down here.  I have been pondering on getting an irrigation system setup to water my field.  This would be a start up operation ground up.  A new water well is around $8500 and I figure a decent hose reel setup to be around $12,000.  Getting power to the new well would be around $2500 I am figuring.  My question is can I justify these cost and make it back on coastal horse hay square bales.  I am confident I can sell the square bales to horse people in the area for a decent price.  Is it worth the investment for a small operation.  Thanks



Irrigation Worth It on Small Operation?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire