New to me RTVX-1100c No power on inclines

lundi 25 mai 2020

I just bought this with 550 hours on it. Great physical condition and seemed to run fine. I drove it down into a pit and tried to climb out and it would die trying to run. I also tried to do what I saw here which was to give it not too much throttle and no difference.

On road it's fine but my max speed is like 21mph at best so I am thinking something is wrong with the power delivery.

Also unrelated I can't get into Low gear. I did it once but it came back out. When I checked the cable underneath it is adjusted as far as it can go in the direction to
get it to get to low. The other gears shift fine for the most part but they do seem a little off to me, thinking maybe the cable is bad or ir can be adjusted the lever?

To eliminate some basics I added about 50% new fuel, put in a new fuel filter and drained the transmission fluid and changed both suction and other filer and oil change as well.

Only difference seems to be that it is super jerky when letting off the gas now, maybe more so than before the oil change. But my biggest issue is the inability to operate with any load on the machine.

I tried to get the steering wheel of and couldn't budget it even with Kroil.

Sorry for the long first post but as you can imagine I am pretty bummed out.


New to me RTVX-1100c No power on inclines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire