The whatchamacallit on my dohicky is frozen ...

jeudi 14 mai 2020

The shaft that connects the brush hog to my PTO is frozen. I can turn it but it won't slide out to attach to the PTO. I had same issue last year and somehow (can't remember how) I got it unfrozen an hooked onto the PTO. Worked all season but once it was on the tractor it stayed on till November when I swapped for a blade for snow (wasted effort ...no snow to plow at all this year). The brush hog and this shaft are 18 years old ....and cracked a little. But always been stored inside. Would oil or grease it if I could see a spot clear to but the plastic cover is still intact mostly. Only cracked at the ends.

Looking for ideas on how to make this work ...or advise to replace the thing.


The whatchamacallit on my dohicky is frozen ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire