1089 bale wagon hydraulics

jeudi 21 janvier 2021

Im in need of some info on my 1089 stack wagon. The power steering and parking brake have stopped working, and I'm trying to chase down the problem. The rest of the bed hydraulics are working fine. It seems like they might run off a separate pump mounted on the motor? Anyone know if that's correct? Also does that pump run through the main valve body with the rest of the hydraulics.
If anyone has a schematic of the hydraulic system that would be a big help also.

I went to move the machine out of the barn the other day, and after I took off, noticed the power steering wasn't working. I stopped and looked around, didn't see anything, so I tried it again. That time the parking brake wouldn't release and the steering still dosent work. I did check the linkage on the door bar, everything seems to be working on it. Everything else on the bed works fine too, just steering and brake won't release

1089 bale wagon hydraulics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire