Kubota KX80-3

samedi 23 janvier 2021

I know they are not normally looked at as hay equipment, but a lot of us have excavators around the farm.  We are looking to downsize from a 12 ton machine to an 8 ton machine.  Our 12 ton machine had some motor trouble and some other issues, so we sold it to a guy wanting to export it over seas (it was a grey market machine anyway) and willing to pay decent money.  Since we are not doing a lot of side construction work anymore, the 12 ton is not really needed and the 8 ton will be easier to move around with a single rear wheel truck, so we could possibly sell the tandem and 20 ton trailer and save big on insurance and taxes.

 

I am most familiar with CAT and Case, but have had some time with John Deere and Komatsu.  Not really seeing any of what I want in my price range.  Everything I have read is that the Kubota KX80-3 (and its replacement KX80-4) are the best in this size.  I have found a couple reasonable close to me in my price range that I am going to go look at and see what I think.  We will be using it mostly to do work around the farms like some excavation for buildings, slope repairs, stream repairs, retaining walls, clearing, stumping, moving concrete blocks, installing drains in fields, and some small side jobs.  I really like how the Kubota has the side swing that most of the Cat's and John Deere's I have looked at do not, but has around the same lift capacities.  Does anyone have any personal knowledge of these machines and if they would be as good as a John Deere, CAT or others?  Any problems to look out for?  Thanks for any advice!



Kubota KX80-3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire