NH Super 1048 Pump Chain

samedi 30 janvier 2021

Been working on my super 1048 this winter trying to get some maintenance caught up on it. I decided to replace the (2) belts  that drive the water pump and alternator and I also replaced the double-wide roller chain that connects the pump to the engine crankshaft since I has to take it off anyways to get the belts replaced. I was able to get master link started, but I am having a real tough time getting the (2) “washers” installed between the first chain and the second. Any tips to get this put together? I really thought the last washer and clip would be the hardest, but I spent 2.5 hours today trying to get the (2) washers on and still no luck. I did stick them together with spray adhesive before I started, but maybe that s part of the problem. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. 



NH Super 1048 Pump Chain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire