To spray or not to spary Rezilon on my Bermuda?

lundi 25 janvier 2021

So the last two years my stand of midland 99, as I have talked about before has started to thin out and not yielded as good as it has in the past with good soil samples and lots of fertilizer and last year I got crab grass pretty bad and unfortunately the crabgrass went to seed before I could get it cut on last cutting. I have been told several things to do and try like to not spray it with prowell h20 for a year and just use post herbicides do to prowell could be causing the stand to thin and to try running a pasture renovator over it to help on compaction and cut up the Bermuda and help it spread and see what happens. So I got a hay king type pasture renovator this winter I plan on using but I am afraid that if I don’t spray a pre herbicide I am going to have really really bad crabgrass issues this year but I also don’t want my stand to thin out more. What do you guys think I should do?

To spray or not to spary Rezilon on my Bermuda?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire