JD567 RB wiring help needed

dimanche 3 janvier 2021

Hey, I need some help

 

I have a JD567 Silage Special with twine/net

I had taken a couple years off, but got asked to do some baling summer 2020.  I rolled up about 200 1750#ers of grass mix.

Then I was asked to roll up some wheat straw.

all this using twine.

 

Well, going around a slough on the first round, I hit a depression from underground muskrat runs.

before I could get my foot on the brake, my tractor JUMPED, and broke the hitch on the 567 uncoupling the baler AND pulled apart the wiring plug.

 

I downloaded the schematic, and got a print out from the local JD dealer.

 

I got everything back together, what I thought was proper....  BUT

 

When I have a full bale and it starts to tie the twine, the arms swing over to the Right Hand Side RHS, then quickly back to the LHS, start the wrapping sequence, running backwards, ending again at the RHS...  so I have to use the monitor retract button to swing the arms to the LHS to cut the twine.

Once I realized this, I completed the field and was done....  BUT

 

now I have been asked to bale MORE next season (perhaps up to 3000 baleage bales)

The new contract would have me surface wrap the baleage. 
my NetWrap unit has NEVER been used in the life of the baler, (circa 31k bales to date)

 

Questions:

 

1) what wiring issue do I have that makes the tying sequence run backwards? 

I have tried to swap the wires on the actuator but that did not work.

Is this a software setting? 

 

2) on my CoverEdge wrapper, the top LHS poly roller that holds down the roll is off, and the rod the roller sits on does not have a recess for a snap ring.

I assume it shall have one as the others do.

can this part be replaced? 

 

Thanks for the help in advance.  



JD567 RB wiring help needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire