Trouble getting right part number for rubber sprocket 848 Round Baler NH

samedi 23 janvier 2021

Hello Folks;

  I am in search of guidance required to repair an older model baler which faithfully bales up all the feed for a small dairy goat herd every season.

   A pair of rubber sprockets need to be replaced. These are located inside the bale chamber, centre, at the rear and serve to guide the apron bars. (can be seen in the picture I uploaded) These rubber sprockets are sandwiched between metal plates. My baler's are worn so that the bars are hitting the plates. I was successful in obtaining the front pair (#851221) and they fit fine. But can't find the right ones for the back.

   When looking up the part number for these (they come as a pair) I get # 695178. This is found under "Tailgate". The diagram shows this rubber sprocket as having 5 "cogs". My baler has 4. My local dealer ordered this for lack of a better idea, and it came with 5  - won't work.

   The dealer here (he is not NH) does not have anything further to offer.

   I have been trying to look at other baler models (846,849,853,855) to see if I can find the part, but seem to have trouble accessing  this information and cannot get a picture of the part when I do get the baler.

   Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has been interesting in reading the post!

   

   

Attached Thumbnails

  • NH 848 Round Baler.jpg


Trouble getting right part number for rubber sprocket 848 Round Baler NH

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire