RTV 1120D

mercredi 8 octobre 2014

I am certainly confused. I have been changing oil for all my vehicles for 50years or more. My wife and I bought a new RTV 1120D and now have 49 hours on it. I am very particular as to maintenance. I had to change the transmission oil and filter as required by Kubota. All went well and oil was clear and no metal as far as I could see. After idling for a few minutes, as required, I moved the RTV about 100 yards and parked it. The next morning I drove it about a mile and noticed I could not go as fast 25mph, as before the oil change. Since I was concerned about this change I spent a number of hours trying to find the problem and all it did was get worse! Of course I checked the oil level and all was okay in that department. I called my dealer and they stated that it sound like there may be an air leak somewhere in the system. Again I looked for the problem and it still got worse. My next move was thinking one of the new filters was defective. Since I still had the original filter I had taken off and they were clean I replaced both new filters with the original filters. I again drained the transmission oil. This time there was quite a bit of aluminum shavings in the oil!! After correctly filling the transmission again with Super trans oil I again tried to drive it. It now will not move unless I proceed to make the engine go way too fast and then it jumps making it dangerous for my wife to drive!! I have an appointment with the dealer but it is quite a chore, 350 miles one way, so I am open to any or all suggestions as to what the problem is. By the way I can easily roll the unit, while in neutral, without too much effort. I thought maybe the brakes were dragging but it appears that is not it. Sorry for the long story but there was a lot to tell. Thanks!





RTV 1120D

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire