Newbie just bought 2010 rtv900...

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

howdy all!

going to pick up my new to me 2010 camo rtv900 today.

just spent $9500 on it, I hope that wasn't too much.

the thing is loaded with hard cab, high rise filter, gun racks inside and out,

only 155 hours, winch, lights all around, windshield wipers on both sides.

filters say they were changed at 144 hours.



I've been reading a bunch of the threads here and look forward to all the help

you folks have to offer.



my first question is...were there any changes on this model from earlier ones?

any accessories that are a must?

any quirks with this model I should know about?

I don't have a manual for it yet so can anyone tell me when and what the next

major service is?



will post pictures for everyone over the weekend. never done that on this site,

anything I need to know?



thanks in advance for all your help!

ciao





Newbie just bought 2010 rtv900...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire