Restoring my A -Team van

vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Hey gang,



I just bought this biggun' 4 days ago for $600 with aims to fix it up for my next big road trip. Thing is, I have ZEEEEERO mechanical, carpentry, electrical know-how. I'd like to convert it into a reliable energy efficient green camper, though I'm not even sure where to begin.



I considered the obvious was taking it to an auto-mechanic then to a body shop for a whole new face lift. As you can see this van's been through it. Afterwards maybe replacing the chairs, blue printing for solar panel installation and wiring. After all that I guess I can start building the interior. That's just what makes sense to me, but I'm not sure. Any seasoned folks out there with some good advice or ideas of how much I can expect to shell out? I'd like to get him ready to rock withing a year.



Thanks for all of your help mates.



Atum

[IMG][/IMG]
















Restoring my A -Team van

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire