Don't Shoot!!! I've gone to the dark side.

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Someone offered me some decent money for my trusty old RTV and I took it. :bonk: I started searching and wound up with a newer gator diesel. I had an old 6x4 before the RTV and it was a great machine, so I figured I'd try it again. I wouldn't have bought it if the deal wasn't right...but I wound up with a machine that looks and runs great with extra money in my pocket in the end. I'm still here for my .02, so don't count me out yet. I still buy and sell the orange ones when I can find them, just don't have one in my own stable. I'll still help when I can! Here's my new machine. 850d, winch, cab, plow, electric bed, 400hrs etc.... I very much appreciate all of the help everyone here is, you all have no idea how much it helps! Keep up the good work!



Attachment 8963

Attachment 8964

Attachment 8965

:letitsnow:




Attached Images













File Type: jpg image3.jpg (86.5 KB)
File Type: jpg image5.jpg (75.4 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_1530.JPG (116.8 KB)







Don't Shoot!!! I've gone to the dark side.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire