Old Style RTV Transmission Filter Change

lundi 26 janvier 2015

I got my RTV 900 filter kit and 5 gallons of sudt2. Opened up the box and realized that the old orange rear filter has been replaced by a white one. Just to make sure, I called the dealer that shipped it to me and they said the orange one has been discontinued...To satisfy myself, I put them side by side and looked at the interior and all seems the same... gonna miss that old orange filter ..LOL

These are a couple of pictures of the filters... also got the rebate info sent off so I can get that $ back.

I cleaned off the magnetic plug and that is what can be seen on the paper towel. Newbies, always remember to make sure that the plug's gasket doesn't come off in the draining process.

I finished my transmission change then greased the rear ujoints- (It really helps to have the rear tires off but can still be done. Time to change the engine oil tomorrow- if the cows cooperate.

The pictures won't upload will try again tomorrow.





Old Style RTV Transmission Filter Change

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire