lights for plowing

vendredi 20 février 2015

Okay, I have been looking at all of the different light setups for the rtv's. I really want to install the flashing lights for the side and rear of my x900. My problem is I really have no idea how to install the lights (what I need and how to install them properly). I've looked at the threads about lights and really want to install. No problem installing if I knew how to install wiring properly. Any help would be appreciated. When I purchased my x900 I had the accessory setup installed. So I have 2 switch places available. I have installed the heater, wipers, 2 led work lights up front and an accessory plug on the rear of the unit to run my spreader. But working with relays and proper wiring of the "strobe" lights is beyond my knowledge.



Thanks for any help given.





lights for plowing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire