So this is why I was able to buy my twin rotor rake so cheap

mardi 24 février 2015

When my neighbor bought the rake that I would eventually buy from him, he was unable to learn anything as it was at a consignment auction. Once he got it home, he learned that it made a noise in the front gearbox and leaked oil. He, being mechanically inept, was terrified. I was not. I made him an offer and it was mine. Ran it all year with the noise and made sure I had oil in it. After much positioning, hoisting, cursing, and various other -ing words, I discovered the root of the problem today. Someone had it apart before and when they put it back together they must have had a spare part. One 1/4" spacer was missing entirely off of one of the arms. WHOOPS!

Attached Thumbnails








So this is why I was able to buy my twin rotor rake so cheap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire