Steel Arch Buildings

vendredi 20 février 2015

Anybody have experience with or done research on steel arch buildings?



I have done some looking on the internet and there are so many companies and prices are all over the place. I am having trouble learning anything or getting perspective on cost.



If you have any general knowledge or opinions on them your input would be appreciated. Also any info specifically on foundations would be great.



I am thinking of one for hay storage and might have the opportunity to buy a new (never put up) second hand one at what I think is a pretty good discount. It is a Brute steel arch made by Sunward Corp. so any info on this company and product would be appreciated.



Roughly I am thinking of something 50-60' wide, 80-100' long and about 20' tall. Both ends open. Also thinking of about a 5' pony wall for foundation. Thanks for any replies.



Steel Arch Buildings

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire