Looking to take over dads custom hay service business and expanding. Need expert advice

mardi 24 février 2015

I'm 22 years old located in the Central Valley of California near Stockton. Been baling next to my dad for 10 years. Well in 2006 he started his own custom hay operation. To cut to the chase it was a lot harder than he expected. Went through tough times trying to get accounts. Didn't really have a business plan and things started to fall apart. With faith we kept pushing and started to dig ourselves out a little bit but as of now we still don't have enough accounts to really move on up and I have finally talked with him about letting me run things and take over completely and try things my way. So what I'm asking is for advice on how you became successful? What helped you move to the top or expand? What marketing tools did you find helped you? I just feel there's so much competition in these areas where I'm located that i find it tough on where to start. we don't have an accountant yet to run our stuff just payroll service. And we're currently under a sole proprietorship.



,Frank



Looking to take over dads custom hay service business and expanding. Need expert advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire