Maintenance/service question

vendredi 20 février 2015

I have an 1100 with 280 hours on it. Had if fully serviced last year and put a little over 100 hours on it since then. Most of the hours was in south texas - heat, mud, and mostly dust. Also the majority of the time I am using this buggy I am in remote areas and need it to perform. If it breaks down then it is a major issue to get it to a dealer and also leaves me without a hunting vehicle



I am taking it in for service and want to know what all I should have done.



I plan to have all belts and hoses looked at along with the boots. The book calls for these things:



Brakes - change fluid and seals

Replace flush coolant and replace

grease

replace remote hydrolic hose?

replace hydrolic oil?

clean all air filters



It does not call for oil change and new oil filter yet but should I go ahead with that?



What should and should not be done?



Thanks for the input





Maintenance/service question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire