Tractor won't start

jeudi 26 février 2015

For the first time since I bought my baby (Grand L 3010) in 2002 it would not start when I tried to use it to move the snow around.

Battery turned but to slow to fire it up. This is the original battery. I bought in April 2002, so the original battery is just two months shy of lasting 13 years. :eek:

I must say I'm impressed. I've never had a battery last that long. Ever.



So, I'm wondering ...have you had that kind of luck with your Kubota original battery?

And what did you replace your original tractor battery with? I called the dealer today and the same replacement battery costs $114. Not bad. Especially when it lasts 13 years. Less than 11 dollars a year. And I did not ever use a battery tender on this battery like I have to do on my ATV for those to last. I probably will start using a battery tender as replacements (for me) never last as long as the original.





Tractor won't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire