New Holland BR 7070 Baler advise.Please

samedi 23 mai 2015

I bought a Crop cutter BR 7070 silage baler. My problem , other than the monsoon we had in East Texas is, I had all kinds of trouble yesterday with the baler.  I baled up 50 rolls of Rye grass balage with no problem last month , then yesterday I tried to work in some between rain storms ( wheat grass) it was very hi moisture but balable, sprayed inoculate on it. I kept getting the hay wrapped around the augers (it has the wide pick up).spent more time digging it out than baling.This is my first time with baling balage, I'm used to dry hay and I  need advise.

Before I get the "buy a john Deere" dig, they didn't have a crop cutter. Thanks again



New Holland BR 7070 Baler advise.Please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire