24T Baler Stuck

jeudi 28 mai 2015

The needles on my John Deere 24T baler are basically stuck in the knotters. I can remove the pin from the drive arm and they drop out but I can not turn the drive disc more than 3 inches one way or the other. Essentially, the knotter will not complete the cycle. I sheared a bolt on the flywheel when this happened as the stop cam out to protect the needles. Has anyone ever run into this issue. I am definitely baffled. I have been baling with it for 8 year and never had this happen. I can't seem to find any information and am thinking about starting to disassemble the whole drive to try an figure it out. I definitely appreciate any thoughts. Just to note, I did loosed the brake to see if that made a difference.



24T Baler Stuck

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire