New Kuhns Accumulator

samedi 23 mai 2015

After dreaming about buying an Kuhns Accumulator for years, I finally got one purchased brand new. Ended up buying the 18 bale accumulator, One regular grabber, and one tie grabber(on advice from Nevada Hayman). I am going to bale 10 acres today( only cut a little so I have time to play with it). I have the tie grabber mounted on Caterpillar 262c with some extra rear weights. I will have the other grabber on the Kubota m9000 for unloading. Hopefully all will go well.

Now for the list of complaints before I start.
1). Two welds were already broken on the accumulator. They were tack welds and were never fully welded. All other welds were excellent. I took pics.
2). 3 of the valves on the manifold of the tie grabber had finger loose jam nuts.
3). I had to set the sequencing valve for the tie grabber because the hooks would close before it squeezed the hay...

Other than that I'm pretty happy with the equipment as a whole just figured I would see if any one else had run into these issues. If anyone has any advice or input fire away I'm all ears!

Thanks
- Seth D.

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg


New Kuhns Accumulator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire