Opportunity calls from Craigslist

dimanche 31 mai 2015

So, it's going to be a good weather week to get the first cutting Alfalfa out here in Iowa.

I put an ad in Craigslist to sell my first cutting.  I have been getting calls from a guy in Louisiana, who says he wants to buy it truckload at a time.  Claims he is a hay dealer for the race and show horse industry, and likes to buy up here because of quality.  He says his driver will pay cash on pickup.  Wants me to send him pics of the hay before baling, and also the address to figure his shipping costs.

 

I'm no rookie to craigslist.  So far, he seems legit.  Most scammers won't email, text, and also call.  And most won't pay cash on pickup.  If I get his name and address... should I make a deal?  Anybody else ever dealt with situations like this, selling "non-local"? 



Opportunity calls from Craigslist

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire