Kubota RTV x1100c Hood Rack

jeudi 7 décembre 2017

Has anyone seen someone sell or anyone ever fabricate their own front hood rack for a rtv x1100c? I've seen racks for all the other models, old and new, but not for the cab version. I know it's because it has the cab and the roll bars aren't accessible due to the windshield, but has anyone ever made one? I can't seem to find anyone who sells one.

I did see the one I posted below that supposedly was being sold for a x1100c (at least the description said it was. Yes I know the picture shows it on a 900) but they were no longer selling it and it was like $350. No idea what the website was now, but I saved the picture in case I decide to fab my own.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. One that only attaches at the front and is cantilevered over the hood and can either be hinged or some sort of quick attach to be able to access the hood. Anyone have any luck finding something like this or made their own?

I'd love to have something like this. Storage on a x1100c is kind of lacking due to the glovebox being removed for the heat/ac controls. Plus if I want to use the cargo bed for actual work like firewood or dirt moving I need some other place to hold the cooler! The passenger seat will be occupied by my wife.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SMRTVHoodRack04.jpg (20.2 KB)


Kubota RTV x1100c Hood Rack

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire