RTV 900 Floor Panel & Inner Fender Well

mercredi 13 décembre 2017

I recently bought a 2009 RTV 900. Probably paid too much for it but I've been looking at them for some time and finally pulled the trigger.

Cab, heat, hydraulics - everything works - which is great. I knew it had some rust issues so before mounting the plow I stripped the front end down to the frame to investigate. It wasn't terrible - not nearly as bad as I have seen elsewhere - and someone did a decent repair job some years ago.

However, the inner fender wells and floor pan need to be replaced.

Has anyone fabricated these parts for themselves? And if so would you be willing to fabricate another set? And ship them (if not within driving distance)? Of course I want to pay for them - we can negotiate a price. I am shocked Kubota doesn't sell them.

I am inclined to do it all myself, but I'd rather get this thing finished and put back together asap, and I know it's going to take me a long time (shop is full of other projects, it's cold out).

Thank you.


RTV 900 Floor Panel & Inner Fender Well

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire