Led light bar for roof of x1100

dimanche 3 décembre 2017

I broke my ankle last Sunday and have a bunch of time on my hands for the next 4-6 weeks. I’m thinking theres no better time than now to do some more tinkering on my buggy. What I’m wanting is to install some light bars on the front and rear of the roof of our buggy.

I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel here and wanted to ask the masses what they have done. Trying to decide on the size most importantly. I can fab brackets as needed also but don’t want to get to wild. Would like matching ones too.

Does anyone have info they can share about this project. 40” looks to big and 36” might be to small. Open to suggestions.

Taking it to the dealer sometime soon to fix the lifting bed problem and will get a rear glass screen at that time too

Brett

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15AD7C84-67D6-4818-B566-F43C60F2F5A4.jpg (70.9 KB)


Led light bar for roof of x1100

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire