Water in hydraulic oil

mardi 12 décembre 2017

Well I've got another newbie question on my Ford 1715 for you guys. It looks like I've got a tiny bit of water in my transmission/hydraulic fluid. The guy I bought the tractor from had just changed the oil and filter before I bought it so it was nice, clear and clean but as time marches on I've noticed it looking slightly milky. Not bad by any means but none the less I want to clean it up so what is the best way to get the water contamination out other then flushing over and over cuz that filter aint cheap! Ive heard drain and flush with diesel or kerosene but I would like to know the details on the best safest way. Not to mention where could the water have gotten in at in the first place... Thanks in advance...


Water in hydraulic oil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire