I'm back!!!! With a Deere 946 question

lundi 4 décembre 2017

Howdy y'all, haven't been on in quite a while. We made the big jump from the frozen north, and bought a little house in Jewell, Kansas. Mike, it is every bit as nice around here as you said! No land yet, but I am looking at a few pieces and getting my equipment lined up to be ready once I get some hay ground.
That brings up the questions! There is a Deere 946 MoCo a ways south of us we are planning on going to look at this weekend. First question is just for generic info on the Deere discbines that I should look for? I read somewhere that some had a weak conditioner gearbox? This one is an '04 model with rollers, and a 2 point swivel hitch. And that is the other question. I am planning on pulling it home behind my pickup, do the deeres have a transport drawbar style hitch, or am I going to have to fab up a 2 point adapter for the hitch on my truck?
Thanks guys!
Josh

I'm back!!!! With a Deere 946 question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire