Mowing and raking headlands

lundi 25 décembre 2017

I'm not happy with the way I mow and rake headlands.  When I mow with a 9' haybine, I make four passes around the outside of the field. After mowing the outsides I split the field in half, and then drive along the headlands back to the edge of the field.  I don't like going in a big spiral around and around the field The problem is the headlands get really smashed down when I turn around at the end of a row, and then again when I ted, and then again when I rake.  I rake the outside of the field first.  After the field is baled there's a lot of grass left in the headlands that just never got picked up.  I haven't tried raking the outsides last. My rake has hydraulic lift and I raise it when I'm turning around in the headlands.

 

 

 

Is there a better way I should be doing this?  I try not to drive on the same area twice.



Mowing and raking headlands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire