Do X1120D Doors fit on a X900?

jeudi 21 décembre 2017

Hi all,

I have a number of Kubota products, and I recently upgraded from a Kawasaki Mule 610 to a new X-900. I wondered if anyone knows (or has installed) if the half doors on the X-1120D will also fit on the X-900?

I don't want to deal with full size doors when working on my property, but thought half doors would add some safety when the grandkids are riding around the property and woods.

I know there are a number of options to add soft and hard full doors to the X-900, but don't see any aftermarket half doors. If they would fit, I'd order the necessary parts from Kubota. It looks to me like the frame and roll bars on the x-900 and x1120D are the same...

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate being added to the forum.


Do X1120D Doors fit on a X900?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire