Vermeer 5410 Rebel Vs NH 638

vendredi 15 décembre 2017

Looking to upgrade our round baler.  We currently use a NH 853 and it is soooo sloooowww.  We usually have very good yield but our current baler can take up to 4 hours to get up 10 acres of hay.

 

We keep the bales on the lighter side so our old equipment can handle and stack them easier (800# bales).  Everything stays in the shed so we aren't really thinking net wrap at this point.  Only put up around 150 per year, but that is somewhat because we are so bottlenecked with the equipment.  I'd like the option to put up more bales.

 

There is a REALLY nice Vermeer 5410 close by at a decent price.  I used to work at a Vermeer dealer and love the brand.  Just not sure if I want to get into their "economy" line of baler.  It only put up about 250 bales a year since 2013.  Not sure before that (it's a 2009 model).  But there is still paint on the pickup and its clear it has not had a rough life.

 

There is also a real nice NH 638 that I'm considering.  I just don't know anything about these balers other than they make 4x4 bales.  Are they built for more work than the Vermeer rebel series?  

 

I'd like a NH 644, but the nice ones are a little out of my price range, and the ones in my price range are beat up pretty bad.  

 

 



Vermeer 5410 Rebel Vs NH 638

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire