Unsticking Differential Lever

vendredi 12 avril 2019

In the process of cleaning up the RTV, I noticed my Differential pedal was not catching and just didn't feel right. I'd pull up on the knob on my 2012 rtv 900 xtr and it wouldn't hold , in fact, it'd hardly pull upward.
First thing I did was use an allen wrench to remove the driver's side panel . Even then , its very tight in there for hands because the old style parking brake lever and hyd lift lever are right in the way .A small part of it is also visible under the radiator flap.I worked the foot pedal and saw that where it was connected to the flat bar where connected to the spring just wasn't moving. I took the spring loose at the bottom and pulled out the little loop pin holding it in a sleeve ( sorta like a bushing) .You can barely see the little loop in in the top edge of the picture. Then I greased where the pin fit in the bushings and put it back on and connected every thing as was. I also squirted some silicon lube grease on the orange holding knob cable and got it to working . I also sprayed lub where I couldn't get to the remaining brackets under the flap and at the very edge of the plastic seat material.I worked the foot pedal several times All is working with ease now. bordercollie

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIMG0373.jpg (108.9 KB)
File Type: jpg KIMG0372.jpg (92.8 KB)


Unsticking Differential Lever

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire