If you wanted a fertilizer spreader....

mardi 16 avril 2019

Kind of a hypothetical question, kind of not. If you were in the market for a fertilizer spreader, would you

A) Buy one that has already been rebuilt and setup a certain way? i.e. hydraulic drive, variable rate

or

B) Buy one that can be set up any way you want but would have a lead time on that spreader?

I’m kicking around the idea of rebuilding a couple Mobility and Simonsen spinner spreaders to sell, and wanted to know what would be more of a benefit? I’d hate to go thru all the work of setting a spreader up variable rate with Ag Leader equipment only to have someone want it set up to work with Trimble or whatever other brand.

To me it makes more sense to order it how you want it and just wait for it but you always get the guy who wants something tomorrow after they buy it today.

Also, what is a realistic price point where it would be of value to you? I know what I have into my Simonsen but I also didn’t take into account my time of making things work and fabricating brackets and various other things. I’d hate to go thru all the work of rebuilding a spreader only to make $100....

If you wanted a fertilizer spreader....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire