Krone KR125 Baler

mardi 30 mars 2021

Hi to All,

 

I am working with my neighbor doing hay.  We used to do small square bales.  We switched to doing round bales.  At first a friend was coming over and doing the bales for us.  He was using netting to warp the bales.  Last year, my neighbor got a real good deal on a Krone KR125.  The hay pickup roller was messed up.  I did the rebuilding of the baler.  As far as we can tell the thing is not a very good shape now.

 

Now using it.  This thing uses twine.  Having a real hard time with the twine wrapping around the bale properly.  A lot of time the twine wraps around the hay pickup roller.  Sometimes it does it correctly, but it's not often.  When we first used it, there was twine in there.  It was heavier stuff, when it ran out we put supposedly twine for a round baler.  We did this for second cut and a lot of bales only had twine on half of it.  It was a real headache to bales what we had.  I know the twine is feeding properly.  The mechanism all seems to work.  Don't have a big field that we do, but it was a real pain to wrap the bales with the plastic.  We are doing haylage now.

 

I pickup hay, when the bale density indicator shows a good bale.  I stop and backup about 10 feet.  Then I activate the twine.  I tried with lower rpm and faster.  That does not seem to make a difference.

 

Anyone with experience with this type of setup would be great.  Hay season is coming soon again, my neighbor counts on me to to do this.

 

Thank you.



Krone KR125 Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire