New Holland BR740 dry granular applicator mounting

lundi 29 mars 2021

I have a BR740  and last year I added a Selmech dry granular applicator to apply Culbac hay preservative.  It works great and I have several customers that are requesting that I use it on all of the hay I bale for them this year.  The issue is I am looking for a better place to mount the applicator, right now it is mounted above the net wrap door and the problem with this is the drop tubes are routed down in front  of the door and into the pickup, so every time I need to change a roll of net wrap I have to disconnect the drop tubes to get the door open.   I am thinking of moving the applicator back and routing the drop tubes between the sledge rolls and the net wrap box.  The only problem I see with this is the drop tubes will have to be left high enough for the duckbill to clear them when wrapping.

 

I'm wondering if anyone else has mounted a dry applicator to a new holland net wrap baler, and if so where is it mounted and how are the drop tubes routed.

 

Thanks

 



New Holland BR740 dry granular applicator mounting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire