John Deere 4240 quad range clutch issue

samedi 27 mars 2021

Tractor will not go into any number but will go into all ranges. It makes a grinding noise went you attempt to go from neutral into any gear. I am brand new to this tractor and I have never ran a quad range so I am uncertain what normal is. It will not roll when in gear(engine off) clutch pushed in. It seems to go through the gears fine when not running. All hydraulics work as they should. It was operating and going through the gears until I had the hydraulics stop working due to a plugged filter. I changed the trans filter and changed all fluid now it isn’t going into gear. The tractor sat for several years it has 4436 hrs. If anyone has any idea what to check let me know.

John Deere 4240 quad range clutch issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire