New Holland 276 - forgot to drop the chute - help

dimanche 7 mars 2021

I was trying out the baler I bought last fall and everything was going great until my son motioned to me that the chute off the back of the baler was not down.  So...hay is now compacted in the baler and I cannot manually rotate the flywheel through a whole cycle.  I gets stuck at the point where it is trying to push more hay through, since the hay is so packed in.  I don't think any shear pins broke.  What have I done here?  Should I clear out all the hay?  If I do that, will I need to completely re-time it?  I am a novice in this area, but I think resolving this will give me some much needed experience.  Bone headed mistake.  Hope it wasn't too costly.

 

Thanks



New Holland 276 - forgot to drop the chute - help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire